Adventures of Pooperman Adventures of Pooperman

I loved the end product! Everyone did a great job voice acting and your animation was great too Relachi! Keep it up!

Relachi responds:

fam thank you, it was great to work with you guys :)

Just Two Guys Episode 4 Just Two Guys Episode 4

I'd say the best part of the cartoon was that it actually made my Xbox turn on when Jeff said "Xbox on" haha! It was good cartoon man! Good quick little story and funny in the right areas! Good stuff Zac!

South Park Sketch South Park Sketch

Nice work man! Captures the essence of South Park for sure! Fluid animation too, I definitely enjoyed this! If you do any other animations like this in the future I would love to help out. I can voice a decent amount of characters from the show! Keep up the good work!

milyfecirca87 responds:

Glad you liked it! And I also appreciate the offer for help! I can always use it.

The Reward: Tales of Alethrion - "The First Hero" The Reward: Tales of Alethrion - "The First Hero"

Now this is an animation. The artwork, flow, color scheme, and story all flow perfectly together to create a true masterpiece. I loved the entire style of this animation, especially the characters. The development of the characters draws you in the entire time. I also found that to be a strong point of the animation, you didn't need voice actors to explain the story, you could easily understand what was going on in the characters' minds. I'm very intrigued in what happens next in the series and I hope you're able to get the series funded! Keep up the terrific work!

-LeVi

Roomies: Holes Roomies: Holes

The animation is great, I'll give you that. The flow and color schemes worked well together for sure. However, I feel like the gang tries way too hard to be funny. Also, the story jumps around too much and really isn't all that funny. You need to remember that what may be funny to you may not be funny to others. The delivery of lines and jokes was very bland and non comical to me. The delivery of lines by each character had an essence of monotone in it, not a lot of enthusiasm. An improvement on voice acting can easily bump up the quality. The effort was definitely good man, keep working at it!

Customer Service Customer Service

I'm surprised your video received 4th place on the daily voting. The video was well written and the joke is relatable to anyone who has encountered customer service. You had me chuckling throughout the entire video. People may dock you on the animation, but I figured that's your style and I feel like it fit the style of the joke perfectly. Keep at it man, this was some good work!

-LeVi

flanhandle responds:

Thanks! If anyone wants to dock me on the animation, I wouldn't argue. Everything is a work-in-progress!

Toons These Days: Ep 49 Toons These Days: Ep 49

These cartoons aren't the same as they used to be, it seems like there's no effort anymore. I would stop with this series and try something new. You're running this series into the ground.

CLAP 3 - Pictograms CLAP 3 - Pictograms

Hands down the funniest thing you've created Mick. I was dying the entire time! Good stuff sir!

PSdeG #5 Star Wars PSdeG #5 Star Wars

Simplistic racism is always funny. Had me laughing pretty good! Good stuff man!

FreaksOUT! Episode 2 FreaksOUT! Episode 2

good stuff man! i can see you put a good amount of time into this one! The audio was much better and animation was smooth! Can't wait to get episode 3 started!

WINprince responds:

Thanks Levi! :D

Don't forget that I'm still waiting for you fighting voice clips >:C