BAD OFFICE BAD OFFICE

Turned out great man! Sounds awesome! Thank you again for having me as a part of the project!

Dream Raid (Studio) Dream Raid (Studio)

This was pretty damn impressive considering it's a re-score from Inception. It's funny too considering I didn't read the description first and that was the first thought that came to my mind, "This sounds like it would be from Inception." Hans would definitely approve of this remake! It definitely lives up to the thrill and intensity of Inception and keeps you wanting to know what happens, and you're only listening to a song! Well done man, cheers!

Above You Above You

I liked the direction you were going with this track. It started off at a slow pace and then started to pick up, and right when I thought there was going to be a hard drop the song ended :( I liked the sound though and it creates nice little pictures in the mind when you close your eyes and listen to it. I wish it was a little bit longer, but it's all good!

JoshuaHughes responds:

I guess I'll have to shelf this as an unfinished work, then. Imagery in music is amazing, even if I can't see it! Thank you so much!

Only The Beginning Only The Beginning

While listening to this it feels like I'm in the outer realms of space or something like that just exploring and finding the mysteries of the universe. I like it when music allows me to create pictures in my head. The sound was pretty great and the beat was steady and soothing. I'm always a fan of the piano and I felt that you incorporated it pretty well into your song, especially at the beginning, because of it, it took me on the ride i mentioned earlier. good stuff man!

Back-From-Purgatory responds:

Thanks, glad you liked it.

Warped CD Warped CD

Pretty dope beat right here, super chill and lets you vibe with it!

SanjiThe7th responds:

Thanks man, always trying to spread the good vibes.

Hey Soul Sister (Cover) Hey Soul Sister (Cover)

Awesome

Watched you make this song :] its better then the original Jazza, keep up the good work man