Adventures of Pooperman Adventures of Pooperman

I loved the end product! Everyone did a great job voice acting and your animation was great too Relachi! Keep it up!

Relachi responds:

fam thank you, it was great to work with you guys :)

Just Two Guys Episode 4 Just Two Guys Episode 4

I'd say the best part of the cartoon was that it actually made my Xbox turn on when Jeff said "Xbox on" haha! It was good cartoon man! Good quick little story and funny in the right areas! Good stuff Zac!

South Park Sketch South Park Sketch

Nice work man! Captures the essence of South Park for sure! Fluid animation too, I definitely enjoyed this! If you do any other animations like this in the future I would love to help out. I can voice a decent amount of characters from the show! Keep up the good work!

milyfecirca87 responds:

Glad you liked it! And I also appreciate the offer for help! I can always use it.

Gretel and Hansel Part 2 Gretel and Hansel Part 2

Can't give it a ten

The first one is awesome, and second one is awesome too. However, too many glitches docks you down, i had to start a new game at least 5 times because Gretel keeps moving down and I can't stop her from going that way. For instance, after I saved her from the spirit she continuely walked down. I thought maybe my key was stuck but that wasn't the case, theres a glitch that made her continuely walk down and i couldnt move on to the next part of the game. Other than that the idea and game was good

Sift Heads 2 Sift Heads 2

freezes

ive had to reload this game at least 10 times already because it keeps freezing on the second mission, as soon as i kill the cop and the runner the two random people walking just walk in the same place and move nowhere, and it doesn't give me a mission completed either. I don't care how old the game is, bugs need to be fixed. Also, the music is annoying, having the guy say the same thing over and over gets really annoying. We get it, he's dangerous

Submachine 6: the edge Submachine 6: the edge

Another great game for the series

Submachine 6 was an awesome game, puzzles were great and so was the storyline. I don't know if it's because I'm getting better at these games or what, but the puzzles did seem a little bit easier than usual. Since Sub 2 the puzzles have continued to increase in difficulty, but I didn't sense that in this one. The pipe area was definitely confusing, but once you get past that, it's basically a step by step procedure that's easy to follow. Still, the game was awesome and I definitely recommend it to the Sub fans and anyone who likes a good puzzle game. Can't wait for Sub 7!

BAD OFFICE BAD OFFICE

Turned out great man! Sounds awesome! Thank you again for having me as a part of the project!

Dream Raid (Studio) Dream Raid (Studio)

This was pretty damn impressive considering it's a re-score from Inception. It's funny too considering I didn't read the description first and that was the first thought that came to my mind, "This sounds like it would be from Inception." Hans would definitely approve of this remake! It definitely lives up to the thrill and intensity of Inception and keeps you wanting to know what happens, and you're only listening to a song! Well done man, cheers!

Above You Above You

I liked the direction you were going with this track. It started off at a slow pace and then started to pick up, and right when I thought there was going to be a hard drop the song ended :( I liked the sound though and it creates nice little pictures in the mind when you close your eyes and listen to it. I wish it was a little bit longer, but it's all good!

JoshuaHughes responds:

I guess I'll have to shelf this as an unfinished work, then. Imagery in music is amazing, even if I can't see it! Thank you so much!